The ESCL is proud to present the winners of the ESCL Master Thesis Competition 2013.
The winner of the ESCL Master Thesis Prize 2013 is Mr Mathew Cocklin (King's College London) with his thesis "International approaches to the legal analysis of concurrent delay. Is there a solution for England & Wales?".
The second prize was awarded to Mr Thomas Stehle (Philipps-Universität Marburg) for his thesis "Rights of compensation caused by delayed award in the light of the case law ruling of the German Federal Court (BGH)".
The jury members were:
- Professor Dr. Hugues Perinet-Marquet (chairman of Jury) (ESCL president 2012/2013)
- Professor Dr. Benoît Kohl (University of Liège and University of Paris II - Counsel, Stibbe Brussels)
- Professor Dr. Anthony P. Lavers (Counsel, White & Case LLP, London - Visiting Professor of Law, Oxford Brookes University)
The following documents regarding the ESCL Master Thesis Prize 2013 can be accessed in the attachments below:
- The ESCL Master Thesis Prize 2013 Jury Report
- Photos from the awards of Master Thesis Prize at the ESCL Conference in Paris 2013
If you have any question regarding the Master Thesis Prize, please contact Ms Regina Koning, secretary of the ESCL Master Thesis Prize: email@example.com
|ESCL Master Thesis Prize 2013- Jury Report-def.pdf||516.95 KB|
|ESCL Master Thesis Prize 2013- Photos Paris.jpg||2.51 MB|